- Be exposed to new ways of thinking, living, and viewing the world through the eyes of another culture.
- Learn a new language or increase your fluency in a language you’ve studied.
- Develop new intellectual pursuits, skills, and perspectives.
- Make friendships and create memories to last a lifetime.
- Gain a competitive edge in the job market by increasing your skills in cross-cultural communication, international knowledge, adaptability, and resilience in an increasingly global economy.
Why should I study abroad?
Nothing in your educational experience will compare with the eye-opening adventure of studying abroad! Consider some of the many benefits of including a study abroad experience in your college education: